Saturday 10 January 2009

Seesh its cold

Sat next to the radiator, but its still freezing. I think mainly because of whatever genius decided the best place for the single sheeted cracked drafty window was right above said radiator. When I buy a house of my own I'm going to have a lovely open fireplace to huddle by and insulate the building to the extreme. Underfloor heating also sounds intriging right now.

I've got a test next wednesday, another hurdle to hop over but it'll cross something else off the things to do list.

Managed to finish that cognition essay over christmas, now I've got to tackle the next one on my list, a lovely 1200 word behavioural modification assignment. The lecturer doesn't want us to start it for another couple of weeks, but I just want it over with. I want to get to the stage where I have no more assignments looming over me for this year.

Currently I have two 1200 word assignments, a group work and a delightful 9000 word dissertation. Happy days. On the brighter side, the last essay takes me up to a 1000 word research proposal, a 1000 word critical essay and two 2000 word essays completed.

My goal is to have every single written work completed by the end of april or sooner, giving me a good month exam prep time. Also planning to start applying for some jobs about that time to see if I can secure something for when I graduate.

Its a topsy turvey time for me, but with some work, it should sort itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising