Tuesday 3 March 2009

Finished completely the first draft of my dissertation, it stands at about 7600 words. Sending it off to my family today, if they ever sign into skype. Hopefully they'll give me some feedback before I have to send it to my suprivisor. Also got my exam timetable today, looks like I'll be finished early June. Looking forward to it.

I'm considering writing a book this summer about 'Tips of how to survive university with aspergers syndrome'. Its something I can force myself to write when I get bored, as apposed to writing fiction where I feel I must be in the right mind set to do it justice. It'll depend what kind of employment situation I'm in as well of course.

I'm not looking forward to seeing how well I fare in a interview situation. My certain challenges mean I tend to make a less than perfect first impression. The more comfertable I am with certain people and tasks, the better I am at social behaviour and coordination, but of course a interview doesn't last for the required couple of months for that to happen.

I've applied for four jobs so far and heard back from none as of yet. Kind of hoping I don't hear back from any until I've at least got my dissertation out of the way, but I do need a job. Life appears to be getting rather complicated again, its annoying when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job hunting and your dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lordy, where in the world have you been hiding all this while. You sure got some deep stuff here . . . definitely will be back! Thanks for popping into my world. Hope you voted. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

 
Online Advertising